The closing of an Amazon warehouse in New Jersey on Sunday after many workers there tested positive for Covid-19 underscores the broadly dangerous conditions that have characterized this holiday season. As record numbers of customers filled their online shopping carts before the holidays, warehouse workers, like the ones at the Robbinsville Township facility that closed, have toiled away behind the scenes filling orders through some of the darkest days of the pandemic. To read the full story.
Home / News / Warehouse workers pushed to their limit as holiday orders — and coronavirus cases — surge
- Join in: “Oh the Possibilities: Careers in Clinical Research” Apr 17, 2023 6:00 pm
- The CTSA Steering Committee is accepting new Working Group Proposals!
- NJ ACTS Congratulates Chintan Dave
- Register for the Road to Commercialization Seminar on April 13th!
- Rutgers-Newark Report Looks at Troubling Educational Impact of School Segregation in New Jersey.
- News (1,667)