View Dr. Panettieri’s presentation: “Previewing Future Health Research”, Shale Drilling and Public Health: A Day of Discovery, November 23rd 2013, Heinz History Center, Pittsburgh Pennsylvania
- NJ Consortium Develops Mobile Medical Unit to Address Health Facility Shortage
- Rutgers-Led National Survey Uncovers Doctors’ Misconceptions About Nicotine Risks
- Is It Safe to Exercise if the Air Is Hazy With Wildfire Smoke?
- Rutgers Finds Faster Way to Decontaminate N95 Masks
- Is it Safe to Exercise Indoors or Outdoors When Air Quality Is Bad? Here’s What Experts Say.
- News (83)