Seminars, Lectures, and Grand Rounds
RITMS Seminars: A monthly lecture series, Seminars in Translational Research, which resumes every fall.
NJACTS Visiting Professor Lectures: Quarterly visiting professors, highlighting the best in translational research.
NJACTS Annual Retreat: Showcases NJACTS accomplishments and progress-to-date, foster trainee presentations, celebrate translational research results, to identify new programmatic initiatives and increase collaborations among NJACTS faculty and partners. Faculty, industry representatives, community affiliates, trainees and scholars are invited.
Translational Science Seminars & Lecture Series
- Center for Advanced Biotechnology and Medicine Seminars
- Aaron J. Shatkin Lecture
- Institute for Health, Health Care Policy and Aging Research Seminars & Lectures
- Rutgers Cancer Institute of New Jersey Seminars and Courses
- Rutgers-Princeton Computational Cognitive Neuropsychiatry Seminar series
- BHI Newark-New Brunswick Faculty & Post-doc Exchange Seminar Series
Medical Conferences & Grand Rounds
- New Jersey Medical School Grand Rounds and Conferences
- CINJ Grand Rounds and Conferences
- Robert Wood Johnson Medical School Grand Rounds and Conferences
- Ernest Mario School of Pharmacy Seminar Series
- Rutgers School of Dental Medicine Seminar Series