Nihar Raval, a Rutgers University senior from Sayreville studying finance and supply chain management, was inspired by his 65-year-old immunocompromised mom to conceive a social distance app while grocery shopping two months into quarantine. On Sept. 2, bubbl launched with a four-member team all younger than 25. Raval said he hopes the free app can help curb the spread of COVID-19 in the U.S. by recognizing the businesses that are providing safe environments for their customers. To read the full story.
- Marijuana Component Offers Opioid Alternative by Effectively Treating Dental Pain.
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core Seminar on December 5th at 12pm
- Neighborhood Stress Can Heighten Levels of Maternal Sex Hormones During Pregnancy.
- RBHS 10th Anniversary: A Decade of Commitment to Community Health.
- Exposure to Air Pollution In Utero May Affect Reproductive System Development.