The New Jersey Alliance for Clinical and Translational Science (NJ ACTS) at Rutgers University received a $5 million National Institutes of Health grant to launch outreach campaigns and expand access to COVID-19 testing for underserved and vulnerable communities throughout the state. The Rutgers-led study called the New Jersey Healthcare Essential Worker Outreach and Education Study – Testing Overlooked Occupations, or NJ HEROES TOO, will be funded under NIH’s Rapid Acceleration of Diagnostics (RADx) initiative, RADx Underserved Populations (RADx-UP) program, according to the university. To read the full story.
- Marijuana Component Offers Opioid Alternative by Effectively Treating Dental Pain.
- Join NJ ACTS Special Populations Core Seminar on December 5th at 12pm
- Neighborhood Stress Can Heighten Levels of Maternal Sex Hormones During Pregnancy.
- RBHS 10th Anniversary: A Decade of Commitment to Community Health.
- Exposure to Air Pollution In Utero May Affect Reproductive System Development.