Princeton University is opening a new COVID-19 testing laboratory to support its comprehensive testing program for students, faculty, staff and researchers approved to be on campus. The in-house clinical laboratory will facilitate increased testing capabilities with faster results. The lab’s opening is an important step as the University considers how to safely increase density on campus and support the return of residential education. Princeton is one of only a few universities in the country without a medical or veterinary school to build a federally certified COVID-19 testing lab. To read the full story.
- Microplastics: Small Particles, Big Problem?
- Rutgers Researchers Use Artificial Intelligence to Predict Cardiovascular Disease.
- Rutgers Office for Research Using Data to Inform and Improve the Rutgers Research Enterprise.
- Structural Racism and Public Health – AJPH Supplement
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core COVID-19 Resources
- News (1,660)