After spending months in a virtual environment, nursing students are getting hands-on experience by vaccinating thousands of people in New Jersey. NBC10’s Yaima Crespo spoke with a nurse and staff member involved in the program. To watch the full interview.
- NJIT Machine Learning Expert Pan Xu Combats COVID Vaccine Inequity.
- Join in: “Oh the Possibilities: Careers in Clinical Research” Apr 17, 2023 6:00 pm
- The CTSA Steering Committee is accepting new Working Group Proposals!
- NJ ACTS Congratulates Chintan Dave
- Register for the Road to Commercialization Seminar on April 13th!
- News (1,668)