The purpose of the Partnership and Innovation Accelerator Pilot (PIAP) Program is to facilitate collaborations between academic researchers (Rutgers University, Princeton University, and/or New Jersey Institute of Technology) and community organizations so they can work together on health research that benefits the community. Deadline TODAY! View RFA.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Are You Getting Enough Sleep? Probably Not.
- Using Artificial Intelligence and Innovative Design to Save Patient’s Lives During the COVID19 Pandemic.
- NJIT Machine Learning Expert Pan Xu Combats COVID Vaccine Inequity.
- Join in: “Oh the Possibilities: Careers in Clinical Research” Apr 17, 2023 6:00 pm
- News (1,671)