Studies show less than 2% of college professors in scientific fields are Black, roughly 3% are Hispanic, and far less than 1% are Native American or Alaskan Native, numbers that have not changed despite various diversity efforts at the federal and university level in recent years. For both whites and Asian Americans, representation in scientific fields exceeds their population share. Read the Full Article.
Home / News / HHMI philanthropy devotes $2 billion to boost inclusion and equity in biomedical sciences
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Are You Getting Enough Sleep? Probably Not.
- Using Artificial Intelligence and Innovative Design to Save Patient’s Lives During the COVID19 Pandemic.
- NJIT Machine Learning Expert Pan Xu Combats COVID Vaccine Inequity.
- Join in: “Oh the Possibilities: Careers in Clinical Research” Apr 17, 2023 6:00 pm
- News (1,671)