The rooms of COVID-19 patients with symptoms ranging from none to mild were found to be “extensively contaminated. ” This contamination may potentially put healthcare workers at risk. The researchers say careful cleaning is important to reduce this risk. They suggest that dedicated hospital units for COVID-19 patients would be preferable to isolating at home. A new study has revealed that even asymptomatic COVID-19 patients can contaminate their surroundings, potentially spreading the disease to healthcare workers. To read the full story.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Are You Getting Enough Sleep? Probably Not.
- Using Artificial Intelligence and Innovative Design to Save Patient’s Lives During the COVID19 Pandemic.
- NJIT Machine Learning Expert Pan Xu Combats COVID Vaccine Inequity.
- Join in: “Oh the Possibilities: Careers in Clinical Research” Apr 17, 2023 6:00 pm
- News (1,671)