COVID-19 has forced workers to rethink how and where they do their jobs, with many social workers – who have remained on the front lines since the beginning of the pandemic – moving their services to virtual platforms. Rutgers School of Social Work Dean and Distinguished Professor Cathryn C. Potter discusses how COVID-19 has pushed social work online and the innovations that have evolved during these increasingly challenging times. To read the full story.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Are You Getting Enough Sleep? Probably Not.
- Using Artificial Intelligence and Innovative Design to Save Patient’s Lives During the COVID19 Pandemic.
- NJIT Machine Learning Expert Pan Xu Combats COVID Vaccine Inequity.
- Join in: “Oh the Possibilities: Careers in Clinical Research” Apr 17, 2023 6:00 pm
- News (1,671)