The New Jersey Alliance for Clinical and Translational Science (NJ ACTS), NJ’s CTSA, is delighted to announce that it is soliciting applications for its Institutional Career Development (KL2) program. The third class of KL2 Scholars will be appointed starting July 1, 2023.
This is an important opportunity for early-stage faculty to be able to devote 80% effort* to their projects, receive research funding and have the support of the community.
[*Applicable to Institution]
RFA for Translational Scientist: an abbreviated description of the program with a full list of the eligibility requirements. (Rev. 9.8.22)
Scholar Program Description: a detailed overview of the NJ ACTS KL2 Program, including information on current and former KL2 Scholars and a listing of the KL2 Program’s Academy of Mentors. (Rev. 9.8.22)
Proposal Guidance and Requirements: a listing of the required components of a KL2 Scholar application packet.
NJ ACTS KL2 Scholar Application: a fillable pdf to be submitted with the other required application materials.
- Letters of Intent are due October 3, 2022 at 5 p.m. Submit to: email@example.com
- Full applications are due November 1, 2022 at 5 p.m.
- Complete applications must be submitted as a single electronic PDF package to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information, contact email@example.com
This information is also posted on our website: https://go.rutgers.edu/5z0t621f
- Letter of Intent Due: October 3, 2022 at 5 p.m.
- Full Application Due: November 1, 2022 at 5 p.m.
- Interviews: December 2022/January 2023
- Notification of Awards: February 1, 2023
- Award Start Date: July 1, 2023