Like many Black physicians, cardiologist Raymond Givens said he had remained quiet about the racism he has seen in medicine, for fear of reprisals and worry he might jeopardize his career. That all changed in 2020. Read the Full Article.
Home / News / When a cardiologist flagged the lack of diversity at premier medical journals, the silence was telling
- Join in: “Oh the Possibilities: Careers in Clinical Research” Apr 17, 2023 6:00 pm
- The CTSA Steering Committee is accepting new Working Group Proposals!
- NJ ACTS Congratulates Chintan Dave
- Register for the Road to Commercialization Seminar on April 13th!
- Rutgers-Newark Report Looks at Troubling Educational Impact of School Segregation in New Jersey.
- News (1,667)