Like many Black physicians, cardiologist Raymond Givens said he had remained quiet about the racism he has seen in medicine, for fear of reprisals and worry he might jeopardize his career. That all changed in 2020. Read the Full Article.
- Black History Month – Coded Bias
- Join NJACTS Tomorrow 12/1 for the Clinical & Translational Science Internship Final Symposium
- New Jersey Institute of Technology Hires a Leading Voice for Diversity.
- Register Now for the 2022 Healthcare Innovation Virtual Summit on 12/3/22
- Why Black Americans are more likely to be saddled with medical debt
- News (1,533)