After President Donald Trump contracted COVID-19 and 34 people connected to the White House were infected, there is speculation that a Rose Garden ceremony introducing U.S. Supreme Court nominee Amy Coney Barrett might have been a coronavirus “superspreader” event. Perry N. Halkitis, dean of the Rutgers School of Public Health, discusses what we know about superspreaders, how infections accelerate and what we can do to prevent these superspreading events from happening. To read the full story.
- Rutgers Scientists Develop Method to Detect Deadly Infectious Diseases.
- Rutgers Health Regional Biocontainment Lab Plans Renovation and Expansion.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Health clinic in Plainfield doubles its care for the uninsured.
- CDC panel approves revised COVID-19 vaccine.