More than 4.5 million New Jersey residents are now fully vaccinated, or about 63%. But experts say that reaching herd immunity will be a target for the foreseeable future. For more insight we go to Perry Halkitis, Dean of the Rutgers University School of Public Health. To learn more watch the interview with Perry Halkitis, Dean of the Rutgers University School of Public Health.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Are You Getting Enough Sleep? Probably Not.
- Using Artificial Intelligence and Innovative Design to Save Patient’s Lives During the COVID19 Pandemic.
- NJIT Machine Learning Expert Pan Xu Combats COVID Vaccine Inequity.
- Join in: “Oh the Possibilities: Careers in Clinical Research” Apr 17, 2023 6:00 pm
- News (1,671)