An estimated 100,000 Americans died of drug overdoses in one year, a never-before-seen milestone that health officials say is tied to the COVID-19 pandemic and a more dangerous drug supply. Read the Full Article.
- Buprenorphine, Not Methadone, May Be Safer Treatment for Opioid-Use Disorder During Pregnancy.
- A Chemical That Kills Viruses Could Have Saved Lives During Pandemic.
- New Jersey health officials are recruiting children under 5 for COVID bivalent vaccine trials.
- Your Sleep Aids May Be Key to Treating More Than Insomnia, Study Finds.
- Psychologists Offer Advice to Help Children Understand Alzheimer’s During the Holidays.
- News (1,547)