A team of Rutgers professors developed the COVID Nearby app to help monitor the spread of coronavirus with a guarantee of privacy to individuals reporting information. The app will also provide researchers with insights about the privacy preferences of individuals during health emergencies. To read the full story.
- NJ Consortium Develops Mobile Medical Unit to Address Health Facility Shortage
- Rutgers-Led National Survey Uncovers Doctors’ Misconceptions About Nicotine Risks
- Is It Safe to Exercise if the Air Is Hazy With Wildfire Smoke?
- Rutgers Finds Faster Way to Decontaminate N95 Masks
- Is it Safe to Exercise Indoors or Outdoors When Air Quality Is Bad? Here’s What Experts Say.
- News (83)