A team of Rutgers professors developed the COVID Nearby app to help monitor the spread of coronavirus with a guarantee of privacy to individuals reporting information. The app will also provide researchers with insights about the privacy preferences of individuals during health emergencies. To read the full story.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Are You Getting Enough Sleep? Probably Not.
- Using Artificial Intelligence and Innovative Design to Save Patient’s Lives During the COVID19 Pandemic.
- NJIT Machine Learning Expert Pan Xu Combats COVID Vaccine Inequity.
- Join in: “Oh the Possibilities: Careers in Clinical Research” Apr 17, 2023 6:00 pm
- News (1,671)