Brian Strom, Chancellor, Rutgers Biomaedical and Health Sciences, speaks during an NJACTS: The Evolution of a Revolution in Health event at the Livingston Student Center, Thursday, Dec.. 5, 2019, in Piscataway N.J.(Photo/Mel Evans)
- Black History Month – Coded Bias
- Join NJACTS Tomorrow 12/1 for the Clinical & Translational Science Internship Final Symposium
- New Jersey Institute of Technology Hires a Leading Voice for Diversity.
- Register Now for the 2022 Healthcare Innovation Virtual Summit on 12/3/22
- Why Black Americans are more likely to be saddled with medical debt
- News (1,533)