Many community college students are adults — the average age is 28 — and even before the pandemic, they struggled to stay in school, juggling academic work with financial pressures, child care needs and even homelessness. Before the pandemic, statistics showed that at least 40 percent of students at community colleges left school before earning a certificate or degree. Read the Full Article.
- Buprenorphine, Not Methadone, May Be Safer Treatment for Opioid-Use Disorder During Pregnancy.
- A Chemical That Kills Viruses Could Have Saved Lives During Pandemic.
- New Jersey health officials are recruiting children under 5 for COVID bivalent vaccine trials.
- Your Sleep Aids May Be Key to Treating More Than Insomnia, Study Finds.
- Psychologists Offer Advice to Help Children Understand Alzheimer’s During the Holidays.
- News (1,547)