Misinformation, historic barriers to care and systemic racism created a dangerous combination that exacerbated health disparities among New Jersey residents of color and white residents during the pandemic, according to a panel of Rutgers experts Manny Jimenez, Shawna Hudson and Denise Rodgers. Read the Full Article.
- Rutgers Scientists Develop Method to Detect Deadly Infectious Diseases.
- Rutgers Health Regional Biocontainment Lab Plans Renovation and Expansion.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Health clinic in Plainfield doubles its care for the uninsured.
- CDC panel approves revised COVID-19 vaccine.