Centuries of racism and oppression have left deep scars in the collective memory of communities of color when contemplating interactions with systems and institutions that have historically devalued our concerns and interests. Mistrust is wide-spread and deeply embedded within many racialized minority communities owing to the numerous macro and micro-level abuses of power experienced daily. Read More and Register Here!
Home / News / Structural Racism, Vaccine Hesitancy, and Informed Consent: Has Trustworthiness Been Earned? Webinar January 15th 1-3 pm
- Join in: “Oh the Possibilities: Careers in Clinical Research” Apr 17, 2023 6:00 pm
- The CTSA Steering Committee is accepting new Working Group Proposals!
- NJ ACTS Congratulates Chintan Dave
- Register for the Road to Commercialization Seminar on April 13th!
- Rutgers-Newark Report Looks at Troubling Educational Impact of School Segregation in New Jersey.
- News (1,667)