Across the country, at least 820,000 people — primarily the disabled and the elderly — are on wait lists for waivers that could help them afford home care, according to the Kaiser Family Foundation. Eligibility requirements, resources and wait times for these programs vary from state to state, but most were under-resourced even before the coronavirus pandemic, leaving applicants to wait an average of 39 months. Read the Full Article.
- Microplastics: Small Particles, Big Problem?
- Rutgers Researchers Use Artificial Intelligence to Predict Cardiovascular Disease.
- Rutgers Office for Research Using Data to Inform and Improve the Rutgers Research Enterprise.
- Structural Racism and Public Health – AJPH Supplement
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core COVID-19 Resources
- News (1,660)