At the NJ Health Care Quality Institute’s Winter Conference, Shawna Hudson delivered the keynote address. As one of the authors of the National Academy of Sciences Engineering Medicine report, Implementing High Quality Primary Care, Hudson discussed the recommendations to transform how primary care is delivered. Read the Full Article.
Home / News / Primary Care as a Common Good – The Prescription for a Healthier and More Equitable Health Care System
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Are You Getting Enough Sleep? Probably Not.
- Using Artificial Intelligence and Innovative Design to Save Patient’s Lives During the COVID19 Pandemic.
- NJIT Machine Learning Expert Pan Xu Combats COVID Vaccine Inequity.
- Join in: “Oh the Possibilities: Careers in Clinical Research” Apr 17, 2023 6:00 pm
- News (1,671)