Breaking news early Friday morning that President Donald Trump and his wife, Melania, have tested positive for COVID-19 about a month before Election Day rocked the nation and upended the presidential campaign. David Greenberg, a professor of history and journalism and media studies and an expert on American political and cultural history, including the presidency, talked to Rutgers Today about this unprecedented moment in the midst of the pandemic. To read the full story.
- Rutgers Scientists Develop Method to Detect Deadly Infectious Diseases.
- Rutgers Health Regional Biocontainment Lab Plans Renovation and Expansion.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Health clinic in Plainfield doubles its care for the uninsured.
- CDC panel approves revised COVID-19 vaccine.