According to experts, the findings further underscore the racial disparities in health that the pandemic magnified. And they show the mental health impact of the pandemic on women — particularly those with young children — who have often shouldered greater responsibilities. The crisis seemed to accelerate a trend involving increased alcohol consumption among women. Read the Full Article.
Home / News / Pandemic drinking soars among Blacks, Hispanics, women with young children, study says
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Are You Getting Enough Sleep? Probably Not.
- Using Artificial Intelligence and Innovative Design to Save Patient’s Lives During the COVID19 Pandemic.
- NJIT Machine Learning Expert Pan Xu Combats COVID Vaccine Inequity.
- Join in: “Oh the Possibilities: Careers in Clinical Research” Apr 17, 2023 6:00 pm
- News (1,671)