Patients look to their doctors to help them navigate the thorny questions that come with sickness and health. If you ask your doctor a question and that doctor admits to not having an answer, trust that this is a positive sign. After all, in acknowledging what they don’t know, doctors can further their knowledge and likely help many more patients. Read the Full Article.
- Black History Month – Coded Bias
- Join NJACTS Tomorrow 12/1 for the Clinical & Translational Science Internship Final Symposium
- New Jersey Institute of Technology Hires a Leading Voice for Diversity.
- Register Now for the 2022 Healthcare Innovation Virtual Summit on 12/3/22
- Why Black Americans are more likely to be saddled with medical debt
- News (1,533)