A social work professor at the University of Southern California says people in the community are more interested in talking about contemporary racism and barriers to health care, while it seems to be mainly academics and officials who are preoccupied with the history of Tuskegee. Read the Full Article.
- Buprenorphine, Not Methadone, May Be Safer Treatment for Opioid-Use Disorder During Pregnancy.
- A Chemical That Kills Viruses Could Have Saved Lives During Pandemic.
- New Jersey health officials are recruiting children under 5 for COVID bivalent vaccine trials.
- Your Sleep Aids May Be Key to Treating More Than Insomnia, Study Finds.
- Psychologists Offer Advice to Help Children Understand Alzheimer’s During the Holidays.
- News (1,547)