Among the biggest challenges has been getting vaccine appointments. In New Jersey, that means navigating the state’s complicated rules for eligibility and multiple vendors’ online scheduling systems, where new batches of appointments may pop up at midnight or in the middle of the night. Read the Full Article.
Home / News / NJ still hasn’t bridged the racial gap in COVID vaccination. Here’s what’s going wrong
- Microplastics: Small Particles, Big Problem?
- Rutgers Researchers Use Artificial Intelligence to Predict Cardiovascular Disease.
- Rutgers Office for Research Using Data to Inform and Improve the Rutgers Research Enterprise.
- Structural Racism and Public Health – AJPH Supplement
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core COVID-19 Resources
- News (1,660)