Governor Murphy announced recently the growing role of the state’s new COVID Community Corps, which officials initially said involved 900 trained volunteers who would be dispatched to vulnerable communities to answer questions about vaccination and help people schedule immunization appointments. Read the Full Article.
- Black History Month – Coded Bias
- Join NJACTS Tomorrow 12/1 for the Clinical & Translational Science Internship Final Symposium
- New Jersey Institute of Technology Hires a Leading Voice for Diversity.
- Register Now for the 2022 Healthcare Innovation Virtual Summit on 12/3/22
- Why Black Americans are more likely to be saddled with medical debt
- News (1,533)