Governor Murphy announced recently the growing role of the state’s new COVID Community Corps, which officials initially said involved 900 trained volunteers who would be dispatched to vulnerable communities to answer questions about vaccination and help people schedule immunization appointments. Read the Full Article.
- Rutgers Scientists Develop Method to Detect Deadly Infectious Diseases.
- Rutgers Health Regional Biocontainment Lab Plans Renovation and Expansion.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Health clinic in Plainfield doubles its care for the uninsured.
- CDC panel approves revised COVID-19 vaccine.