On September 30th, this NCATS “rapid-response” Un-Meeting will encourage discussions around the changes encountered in the area of clinical and translational research resulting from the COVID pandemic.Other potential topics include Identifying clinical research trial design opportunities as a unified network in the post-COVID clinical era? What does training look like? What do remote trials look like? What is the impact on recruitment? Furthermore, what is the role of CTSA Program in clinical research post-COVID.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Are You Getting Enough Sleep? Probably Not.
- Using Artificial Intelligence and Innovative Design to Save Patient’s Lives During the COVID19 Pandemic.
- NJIT Machine Learning Expert Pan Xu Combats COVID Vaccine Inequity.
- Join in: “Oh the Possibilities: Careers in Clinical Research” Apr 17, 2023 6:00 pm
- News (1,671)