Although New Jersey and federal law both prohibit merchants from selling tobacco to customers under the age of 21, a Rutgers study finds high rates of non-compliance. Underage buyers aged 18 to 20 visited tobacco retailers in New Jersey and successfully purchased cigarettes, cigars and other tobacco products in more than 40 percent of store visits. Read the Full Article or Watch the Video
- Let advanced practice nurses prescribe without a doctor’s oversight?
- Princeton’s technology accelerator fund celebrates 22 startups in 10 years of fueling innovations.
- Infectious Disease Expert Named National Academy of Inventors Fellow.
- NJ ACTS Pilot Awardee Tim Buschman Receives Prestigious National Academy of Sciences Award
- Addressing the Need for Nurses.
- News (1,615)