A recent National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine report details several adverse impacts from poor diversity in clinical trials. These include lack of access to effective medical interventions, compounding of health disparities in underrepresented and excluded populations, and hindering innovation. Read the Full Article.
Home / News / Lack of diversity in clinical trials costs billions of dollars. Incentives can spur innovation
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Are You Getting Enough Sleep? Probably Not.
- Using Artificial Intelligence and Innovative Design to Save Patient’s Lives During the COVID19 Pandemic.
- NJIT Machine Learning Expert Pan Xu Combats COVID Vaccine Inequity.
- Join in: “Oh the Possibilities: Careers in Clinical Research” Apr 17, 2023 6:00 pm
- News (1,671)