Gov. Phil Murphy signed a law that guarantees parents in New Jersey can receive a free home visit by a nurse within two weeks of their child’s birth, a crucial time of life when the health and well-being of mothers and babies may be at risk. Read the Full Article.
Home / News / Just had a baby in N.J.? You can soon get a free house call from a nurse under new law.
- Rutgers-Newark Report Looks at Troubling Educational Impact of School Segregation in New Jersey.
- Supporting Nurses Under Pressure.
- Unlocking a Cure for a Disease That Afflicts Millions.
- Microplastics: Small Particles, Big Problem?
- Rutgers Researchers Use Artificial Intelligence to Predict Cardiovascular Disease.
- News (1,663)