Every new parent knows how scary it is to watch their little one spike a fever and develop signs of illness. When your baby is so small and helpless, even the most minor of symptoms can seem like a very big deal. So it’s no wonder that so many parents are quick to reach for the phone and ask their child’s pediatrician for antibiotics to help get them well. But new research warns against opting for medication too quickly. To read the full story.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Are You Getting Enough Sleep? Probably Not.
- Using Artificial Intelligence and Innovative Design to Save Patient’s Lives During the COVID19 Pandemic.
- NJIT Machine Learning Expert Pan Xu Combats COVID Vaccine Inequity.
- Join in: “Oh the Possibilities: Careers in Clinical Research” Apr 17, 2023 6:00 pm
- News (1,671)