To combat vaccine hesitancies, Gov. Phil Murphy and First Lady Tammy Murphy announced a series of “Grateful for the Shot” vaccination clinics in targeted neighborhoods through a block party-like, community atmosphere with a mix of food, music, and prizes. Read the Full Article.
- Rutgers Scientists Develop Method to Detect Deadly Infectious Diseases.
- Rutgers Health Regional Biocontainment Lab Plans Renovation and Expansion.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Health clinic in Plainfield doubles its care for the uninsured.
- CDC panel approves revised COVID-19 vaccine.