In Philadelphia, about two-thirds of children do not read at grade level by the time they reach fourth grade. A bright new early literacy campaign featuring real Philly kids rolls out across SEPTA – its public transit system. Sponsors say it’s an invitation to turn a commute into a reading adventure.
- Rutgers Scientists Develop Method to Detect Deadly Infectious Diseases.
- Rutgers Health Regional Biocontainment Lab Plans Renovation and Expansion.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Health clinic in Plainfield doubles its care for the uninsured.
- CDC panel approves revised COVID-19 vaccine.