In Philadelphia, about two-thirds of children do not read at grade level by the time they reach fourth grade. A bright new early literacy campaign featuring real Philly kids rolls out across SEPTA – its public transit system. Sponsors say it’s an invitation to turn a commute into a reading adventure.
Home / News / I Spy with my little eye … A colorful new childhood literacy campaign featuring real Philly kids is rolling out across SEPTA.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Are You Getting Enough Sleep? Probably Not.
- Using Artificial Intelligence and Innovative Design to Save Patient’s Lives During the COVID19 Pandemic.
- NJIT Machine Learning Expert Pan Xu Combats COVID Vaccine Inequity.
- Join in: “Oh the Possibilities: Careers in Clinical Research” Apr 17, 2023 6:00 pm
- News (1,671)