As retailers like clothing and furniture stores begin to reopen, and as grocery shopping starts to return to its pre-covid-19 pace, shoppers may be concerned about staying safe. If you go out where other people are, the absolute best thing you can do for your health — and for the health and safety of others — is to wear a mask or other face covering when in close proximity to others. And when possible, stay at least 6 feet away. To read the full story.
- Rutgers Scientists Develop Method to Detect Deadly Infectious Diseases.
- Rutgers Health Regional Biocontainment Lab Plans Renovation and Expansion.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Health clinic in Plainfield doubles its care for the uninsured.
- CDC panel approves revised COVID-19 vaccine.