Rutgers School of Dental Medicine dean discusses safety measures dentists have taken since reopening practices. Although dentist offices have made changes to prevent coronavirus transmission since reopening, some patients are still apprehensive about making an appointment. Cecile A. Feldman, dean of Rutgers School of Dental Medicine, explains why a visit to the dentist is low risk according to current knowledge of the virus and why it’s important to keep up with dental visits. To read the full story.
- Microplastics: Small Particles, Big Problem?
- Rutgers Researchers Use Artificial Intelligence to Predict Cardiovascular Disease.
- Rutgers Office for Research Using Data to Inform and Improve the Rutgers Research Enterprise.
- Structural Racism and Public Health – AJPH Supplement
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core COVID-19 Resources
- News (1,660)