There are currently more than 150 different COVID-19 vaccines under development. Of these, more than 50 have reached human trials, and several have been approved for emergency or full use on six continents. In the US, two vaccines—one from the biotechnology company, Moderna and the other from drug giant Pfizer—have been granted an Emergency Use Authorization (EUA) from the FDA. To read the full story.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Are You Getting Enough Sleep? Probably Not.
- Using Artificial Intelligence and Innovative Design to Save Patient’s Lives During the COVID19 Pandemic.
- NJIT Machine Learning Expert Pan Xu Combats COVID Vaccine Inequity.
- Join in: “Oh the Possibilities: Careers in Clinical Research” Apr 17, 2023 6:00 pm
- News (1,671)