Many health care workers surveyed say they feel burnt out and that is impacting patient care. The prolonged battle against COVID-19 has left many doctors, nurses, medical assistants, respiratory therapists and others on the front lines of care exhausted and overwhelmed, fueling greater levels of burnout that were already high. Read the Full Article.
- Microplastics: Small Particles, Big Problem?
- Rutgers Researchers Use Artificial Intelligence to Predict Cardiovascular Disease.
- Rutgers Office for Research Using Data to Inform and Improve the Rutgers Research Enterprise.
- Structural Racism and Public Health – AJPH Supplement
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core COVID-19 Resources
- News (1,660)