Steps are being taken in New Jersey, where coronavirus cases are spiking. As COVID-19 rates skyrocket, health experts say we all must go back to the March/April mindset, as all counties see cases rise at a rapid rate. There were long lines to get tested in the Union County town of Clark on Wednesday. CBS2’s Meg Baker looked at other counties with high rates of infection, starting with Bergen. Masks are required, hand sanitizer is at the ready, and strict precautions are in place in downtown Ridgewood. To read the full story.
- Rutgers Scientists Develop Method to Detect Deadly Infectious Diseases.
- Rutgers Health Regional Biocontainment Lab Plans Renovation and Expansion.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Health clinic in Plainfield doubles its care for the uninsured.
- CDC panel approves revised COVID-19 vaccine.