A new survey from a consortium of universities found that governors in the Northeast and Mid-Atlantic who instituted strict coronavirus mitigation measures have among the highest approval numbers on coronavirus, while governors in many Western and Southern states, many of whom have resisted hardline efforts to combat the virus, are further towards the bottom of the list. To read the full story.
- Black History Month – Coded Bias
- Join NJACTS Tomorrow 12/1 for the Clinical & Translational Science Internship Final Symposium
- New Jersey Institute of Technology Hires a Leading Voice for Diversity.
- Register Now for the 2022 Healthcare Innovation Virtual Summit on 12/3/22
- Why Black Americans are more likely to be saddled with medical debt
- News (1,533)