The governor signed a bill into law that would require doctors and nurses who deliver babies to undergo implicit bias training. Doctors, nurses, nurse practitioners and midwives will be required to complete the training in order to receive or renew their license. Read the Full Article.
- Buprenorphine, Not Methadone, May Be Safer Treatment for Opioid-Use Disorder During Pregnancy.
- A Chemical That Kills Viruses Could Have Saved Lives During Pandemic.
- New Jersey health officials are recruiting children under 5 for COVID bivalent vaccine trials.
- Your Sleep Aids May Be Key to Treating More Than Insomnia, Study Finds.
- Psychologists Offer Advice to Help Children Understand Alzheimer’s During the Holidays.
- News (1,547)