The governor signed a bill into law that would require doctors and nurses who deliver babies to undergo implicit bias training. Doctors, nurses, nurse practitioners and midwives will be required to complete the training in order to receive or renew their license. Read the Full Article.
Home / News / Doctors, nurses will have to complete bias training to help reduce alarming death rate among Black mothers in N.J.
- Rutgers-Newark Report Looks at Troubling Educational Impact of School Segregation in New Jersey.
- Supporting Nurses Under Pressure.
- Unlocking a Cure for a Disease That Afflicts Millions.
- Microplastics: Small Particles, Big Problem?
- Rutgers Researchers Use Artificial Intelligence to Predict Cardiovascular Disease.
- News (1,663)