The University has released its second annual diversity, equity and inclusion report, which highlights how Princeton is working to be even more diverse, inclusive and accessible in ways that enrich the quality of teaching and research and improve campus climate. The report summarizes many events, programs and initiatives during the 2021-22 academic year, and also includes demographic and climate data about students, staff, faculty, postdoctoral scholars and academic professionals.
Home / News / Diversity, equity and inclusion report highlights many ways Princeton is working toward enriching teaching, research and community.
- Microplastics: Small Particles, Big Problem?
- Rutgers Researchers Use Artificial Intelligence to Predict Cardiovascular Disease.
- Rutgers Office for Research Using Data to Inform and Improve the Rutgers Research Enterprise.
- Structural Racism and Public Health – AJPH Supplement
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core COVID-19 Resources
- News (1,660)