COVID-19 vaccine mega-sites across the U.S. are closing down due to the drop in demand for the shot. Much of the hard work of getting people vaccinated will now fall on primary care providers. Read the Full Article.
- Microplastics: Small Particles, Big Problem?
- Rutgers Researchers Use Artificial Intelligence to Predict Cardiovascular Disease.
- Rutgers Office for Research Using Data to Inform and Improve the Rutgers Research Enterprise.
- Structural Racism and Public Health – AJPH Supplement
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core COVID-19 Resources
- News (1,660)