COVID-19 vaccine mega-sites across the U.S. are closing down due to the drop in demand for the shot. Much of the hard work of getting people vaccinated will now fall on primary care providers. Read the Full Article.
- Rutgers Scientists Develop Method to Detect Deadly Infectious Diseases.
- Rutgers Health Regional Biocontainment Lab Plans Renovation and Expansion.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Health clinic in Plainfield doubles its care for the uninsured.
- CDC panel approves revised COVID-19 vaccine.