Have you wondered how to make data work for you, how to make sense of the deluge of data, and how to use data to help in your day-to-day clinical, policy and other decisions? If this sounds like you, mark your calendar to attend “Data Science to Power Implementation with Social Determinants of Health,” the inaugural conference presented by the Data to Action! program. This online conference is supported by NCATS.
- Rutgers Scientists Develop Method to Detect Deadly Infectious Diseases.
- Rutgers Health Regional Biocontainment Lab Plans Renovation and Expansion.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Health clinic in Plainfield doubles its care for the uninsured.
- CDC panel approves revised COVID-19 vaccine.