This event will explore the past, present, and future of decentralized clinical trials (DCTs). From adoption during the pandemic to trends and forecasts for beyond, the discussion will include regulatory guidance from the FDA and beyond. Craig Lipset will share experience as former Head of Clinical Innovation at Pfizer (where he designed the industry’s first fully decentralized trial) to his current role as Co-Chair of the largest non-profit collaboration supporting global adoption.
Craig Lipset, MBA
Company: Decentralized Trials & Research Alliance
Key Topics to Be Discussed:
- Trends and learnings from DCT adoption during the pandemic
- Methods used to shift from “acute adoption” to steady state in industry
- Global collaboration seeking to sustain and maintain adoption
- Current barriers and adoption challenges
- Forecasts for adoption in the years ahead
How to Attend: You can join this informative event by clicking this registration link.