The vaccination rate in West New York — an immigrant gateway for more than a century — has reached 73% among those 18 years and older, far higher than other New Jersey cities with comparable demographics and challenges. It is higher than even some leafy suburbs with significantly fewer hurdles to getting people vaccinated. Read the Full Article.
- Rutgers Scientists Develop Method to Detect Deadly Infectious Diseases.
- Rutgers Health Regional Biocontainment Lab Plans Renovation and Expansion.
- NJACTS Community Engagement Core Available Services
- Health clinic in Plainfield doubles its care for the uninsured.
- CDC panel approves revised COVID-19 vaccine.