The Health Resources and Services Administration projects that 37 states will have a shortage of primary care physicians by 2025, with 12 of them, including New Jersey, having a deficit of 1,000 or more physicians because of the aging American population and the number of doctors nearing retirement. Read the Full Article.
- NJIT Machine Learning Expert Pan Xu Combats COVID Vaccine Inequity.
- Join in: “Oh the Possibilities: Careers in Clinical Research” Apr 17, 2023 6:00 pm
- The CTSA Steering Committee is accepting new Working Group Proposals!
- NJ ACTS Congratulates Chintan Dave
- Register for the Road to Commercialization Seminar on April 13th!
- News (1,668)