Medicare data finds that roughly 41% of Black patients died under hospice care in 2019, compared with a majority of white patients. The article features Heart and Soul Hospice in Nashville, Tennessee, established in 2020 with the express purpose of educating Black families about the benefits of hospice. Read the Full Article.
- Join NJACTS Tomorrow 12/1 for the Clinical & Translational Science Internship Final Symposium
- New Jersey Institute of Technology Hires a Leading Voice for Diversity.
- Register Now for the 2022 Healthcare Innovation Virtual Summit on 12/3/22
- Why Black Americans are more likely to be saddled with medical debt
- Improving Equity in Patient Engagement and Healthcare Communication.
- News (1,532)